The Sword From the Video Game
Assassin Creed Flying Goblin Sword w/ Leather Baldric
This is the Flying Goblin Fantasy Sword With Leather Baldric. The blade is made of 440 Stainless Steel and is unsharpened. The hilt and pommel is a flying, tattooed goblin. Sword includes a leather baldric for carrying and storage.
Assassin's Creed Altair Throwing Knife & Sheath -Officially Licensed Replica
Altair's over tunic with hood is a full white, sleeveless layered tunic with black & silver edging around shoulders. The matching hood has a hidden wire for forming the assassin's "look." Coordinates with Altair Under Tunic #883001. Made of heavy 100% cotton. Dry clean only. Should you choose to sharpen your edged collectible after sale, the licensor and licensee are not held liable for any damage or injury that may result from its use or handling.
Assassins Creed II -
- Explore the deadly, shadowed world of the assassin with new assassin Ezio
- Roam freely through the lush and dangerous world of Renaissance-era Italy
- Do whatever it takes to complete your missions in the game's all-new open world and mission structure
- Thrive in an environment rich with power, revenge and conspiracy
- Practice your assassin's art with all-new weapons and instruments created by Leonardo da Vinci
Assassin's Creed 2: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Make an Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade that works!
This is a fun project that just uses cardboard or foam board with a rubber band. It really works quite nicely. Make an Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade This is a complete tutorial on my stormthecastle website. It also includes a youtube video that shows you how to make it.